Lagay Liptay Aloo Recipe
- ½ kg Potatoes (cubed & boiled)
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 4 qty Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 3 qty Tomatoes (blended in sieved)
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Crushed coriander
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- oil potatoes and press with hands.
- Now heat oil and put ginger, green chilies, tomatoes, turmeric, coriander, red chili powder and salt.
- Also add 1 cup water, cook for 10 minutes and remove from stove.
- Gravy should be thick.
- Put coriander leaves and serve with pooriyan.