Paya Chola Recipe
- 6 qty Mutton paya
- ½ cups Brown onion ground
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cups Oil
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp All spice
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Whole spiced mixed
- 2 cups Chickpeas boiled
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic
- 1 qty Tomato blended
- 1 qty Onion raw blended
- 1 tsp White cumin roasted & crushed
- ½ tsp All spice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Boil paya with salt, turmeric, whole mixed spices and 8 cup water until it tender.
- Now strain stock.
- Heat oil in pan, add ginger garlic with salt, red chili powder, all spice, onion and yogurt and fry it nicely.
- Then put boiled paya and fry it nicely.
- Now add stock and cook until stock is thick.
- Then put boiled chickpeas and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Then put coriander leaves, green chilies and ginger julienne and serve.
- Heat oil and fry ginger garlic, onion, tomato, all spice and white cumin nicely.
- Now put boiled chickpeas with 1 cup water and cook until it tender.