Afghani Kabab Recipe
Afghani kababs very mouth watering recipe for your Eid dinner. Its eye catching colorful presentation would ugre you to eat it.
- ½ kg Mince
- 1 qty Onion raw (grinded)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 qty Onion (cut in square cubes)
- 1 qty Tomato (remove seeds cut in square cubes)
- 1 qty Capsicum (cut in square cubes)
- Grind mince with raw onion and marinate with salt, black pepper, chili powder, all spice and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix well and grind once again in chopper.
- Make into round small kababs.
- Put on skewers alternating with cubed vegetables.
- BBQ brushing with oil.