Qeema Anda Roti Recipe
Add egg in your mince stuffed paratha and get an exciting taste. Qeema Anda Roti is a healthy option for your breakfast, lunch box and in Sehar time.
- 250 gm All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Water to knead
- 250 gm Mince
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic heaved
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin (roasted & ground)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 qty Onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 4 to 6 qty Coriander & mint leaves (chopped) as required
- Oil for shallow frying
- Rub the oil and salt in the flour; slowly add water;knead and form into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 2 hours. After that make into 6 balls.
- Heat oil in pan and brown onion then add mince with ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, red chili, coriander powder,cumin, salt and turmeric; cook till mince tender.
- Now add garam masala, chopped coriander and mint; remove from fire and cool.
- Divide mince into 6 portions.
- Roll out each dough ball and make thin rotis. Place 1 part of the cooked qeema in the center break 1 egg and spread all over, Fold the roti to create a squarish shape.
- Drop oil tawa or frying pan and fry from both sides until crisp.