Chicken Omelet Recipe
Meaty omelet contains chicken, eggs, tomatoes, green chilies and seasoning. Try for up coming sunday breakfast or brunch with paratha or bread slice.
- 1 qty Chicken breast (cut into tiny cubes)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- 3 qty Egg beaten
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 qty Green chilies (chopped)
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 qty Tomato (chopped into tiny cubes)
- Marinate chicken breast with salt, black pepper and cook in 1 tsp oil, keep aside.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste with coriander leaves and green chili.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture and roll the pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle chicken and tomato, cook on low flame till set.
- Flip the omelet and cook the other side for few seconds.
- Fold and serve.