Apricot Biscuit Delight Recipe
- 2 cups Biscuits broken into small pieces
- 200 gm Apricots soaked for 2 hours
- 2 packets Fresh cream
- 3 tbsp Almonds toasted
- 4 cups Milk
- 8 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Vanilla custard powder heaped
- 4 tbsp Condensed milk
- Soak 200 gm apricot for 2 hours, remove seeds and cook for 15 minutes in ¼ cup water till soft, keep aside.
- Make custard with 4 cups milk and 8 tbsp sugar till boiling add 3 tbsp custard powder mixed with ¼ cup cold milk and add to the milk mixture stirring till thick.
- Remove and cool.
- In a serving dish spread 2 cups biscuits drizzle, 4 tbsp condensed milk, a layer of prepared vanilla custard then cooked apricots, spread with 2 packets of fresh cream.
- Garnish with 3 tbsp toasted almonds,serve chilled.