Hyderabadi Parchay Recipe
- ½ kg Boneless Chicken
- 1 ½ tsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Roasted coriander crushed
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Brown onion grinded
- 1 tsp Raw papaya
- 1 tbsp Coconut (roasted and ground)
- 2 qty Almonds (ground)
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 4 qty Green chilies
- Roast and grind almonds and coconut, in a bowl mix together yogurt garlic ginger salt chili powder.
- Raw papaya coriander leaves, and all the rest.
- Mix well marinate chicken in this, heat oil add marinated parche leave it on Dum for 15mins.
- Serve garnish with onion, leaves and green chilies.