Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies Recipe
- 4 oz Butter
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Coco Powder
- ¾ cup Flour heaved
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 qty Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Chocolate chip cookies (crushed)
- In a bowl pout butter, chocolate chips and coco powder.
- Cook until melted.
- Let it cool slightly.
- Sieve together flour and baking powder.
- Add salt and keep aside.
- In a bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and beat for 3 mins.
- Add chocolate mixture and beat until combined.
- Fold in sieved flour mixture and cookies.
- Pour batter in an 8 by 8 inch greased pan. Bake on 30 mins on 170 degrees.