Fresh Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 3 qty Eggs
- 75 gm Sugar
- 65 gm Flour
- 10 gm Corn flour
- 20 gm Strawberry puree
- 2 drops Red food color
- 250 gm Strawberry cream
- Fresh strawberries as required
- Kiwi as required
- Chocolate ganache as required
- Peppermint as required
- In a bowl add eggs and sugar. Beat well. Then add red food color and strawberry puree, mix well. Now in the flour add corn flour.
- Add to the egg mixture and fold it properly. Then add this batter in the greased 7×7 baking pan. Bake it in an oven at 180 c.
- Now in a bowl beat strawberry cream. Then cut the cake into 4-5 layers. Add strawberry cream.
- Lastly garnish the strawberry cake with fresh strawberries, kiwi, chocolate ganache and peppermint. Serve.