Black Forest Cream Parfait Recipe
Black Forest Cream Parfait is as pleasing to the tongue as it is to the eyes. You must have this one!
- ½ cup Strawberry Jam
- 1 tin qty Cherry Pie Filling
- 200 gm qty Chocolate
- ¼ cup Milk
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese
- 8 and 4 ounce Whipped Cream 8 Ounce + 4 Ounce For Decoration
- Melt chocolate and milk in the micro for 30 secs.
- Add in cheese cream and mix well.
- Gently fold in fresh cream until smooth.
- In a tall short glasses spoon chocolate mixture.
- Top with cherry pie filling then chocolate mixture.
- Finishing with a layer of strawberry jam.
- Garnish with a swirl of whipped cream.
- Drizzle with cherry pie filling on top and decorate with a cherry to finish on top.