Cherry Crunch Dessert Recipe
- ½ L Boiled Milk
- 200 ml Tetra pack cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla flavor ice cream powder
- ¼ cup Chocolate chips
- 8 to 10 qty Cherry (8 to 10)
- 1 cup Fruit cocktail
- 1 cup Condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Dry fruits (sliced)
- 2 to 3 drop Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Ice cream powder
- Mix ice cream powder in 2 tablespoon milk.
- Put condensed milk in boiled milk and ice cream powder mixture.
- Fry for 5 minutes until it gets thick. Stir accordingly
- Cool it down. Mix vanilla essence in it.
- Mix tetra pack cream in it. Mix well.
- Mix fruit cocktail, cherries, chocolate chips, dry fruits.
- Mix it well. Cool it down and serve it.