Cherry Crumble Recipe
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Butter
- 21 oz Can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C.)
- In a medium bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle one half of crumb mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Cover with cherry pie filling. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over pie filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm.