Chocolate Mousse Pudding Recipe
Chocolate Mousse Pudding is an extra-ordinarily delicious dessert that is very easy to make.
- 125 gm qty Chocolate
- 100 gm qty Butter
- 30 ml qty Coffee water
- 2 qty Eggs
- 1 qty Egg yolk
- 25 gm qty Flour
- 150 gm qty Caster sugar
- 25 gm qty Ground almonds
- 50 gm qty Yogurt
- 150 gm qty Whipped cream
- 2 qty tbsp
- 1/4 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 50 gm Chocolate
- Heat chocolate, butter and coffee water until it melts.
- Then allow it to cool down.
- Now combine sugar, eggs and egg yolk, beat well until creamy.
- Then add all the dry ingredients and fold well.
- Now add chocolate mixture, mix properly.
- Then add the mixture to the mould and bake it in an oven on 180 c for about 20-25 minutes.
- Combine cream, yogurt, vanilla essence and honey.
- Mix well and pipe the pudding.
- Lastly melt the chocolate and decorate.