Dreamy Creamy Custard Suji Recipe
- ⅓ cup Ghee or Butter
- 1 cup Semolina
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 cups Custard
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Sugar
- Drop Of Yellow Food Color
- Toast semolina with butter or ghee add in a cinnamon stick and cardamom (optional).
- Make a mixture with milk sugar custard and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Add slowly to your toasted semolina whisking continuously to avoid lumps.
- Once the mixture is creamy and soft switch heat off and pour custard over before serving.
- Adjust consistency as preferred.