Dhaba Style Daal Makhani Recipe
- 250 gm Green Gram (Soaked for 5 mins in 1 cup water, boil in same water with ½ tsp haldi and keep aside)
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tomato (Blended)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 85 g Butter
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin (Roasted & Crushed)
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Coriander (chopped) As Required
- Green chilies (chopped) As Required
- Heat oil, add ginger garlic paste, fry well, add blended tomatoes and tomato paste, fry well, add boiled green gram with cream, cook for 2 mins and remove.
- In another sauce pan add 2 ounce butter, add dry spices, add this to the lentil.
- Now put this lentil back to cook for 5 mins, remove in a handi, top with butter and chopped greens, serve with naan.