Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
Enjoy the true essence and taste of ” Gajar Ka Halwa ” while cooking in your kitchen with such an ease and must-have ingredients in your kitchen.
- 1 ½ kg Carrots grated
- ½ kg Sugar
- ½ kg Khoya
- ½ cup Clarified butter
- ½ cup Almonds, pistachios
- ½ tsp Cardamom ground
- In a pan, add grated carrots and sugar, then mix, cover and cook until the carrots are tender.
- Then fry well.
- Cook the sugar and carrot water until dry and add ghee and then fry it.
- Now add crushed cardamom and then turn off the stove.
- Cover with khoya and serve with almonds and pistachios.