Gur papdi Recipe
- 200 gm Wheat flour
- 75 gm Edible gum
- ½ cup Almonds pistachio sliced
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 200 gm Ghee
- 250 gm Jiggery(glass jiggery)
- 4 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 3 tbsp Grated coconut
- Heat 100 gm ghee and fry edible gum when it swells remove from fire cool and crushed, in the same pan.
- Add remaining 100 gm ghee fry wheat flour for 10 minutes till nice aroma released.
- Add poppy seeds, grinded green cardamom, nuts, remove from fire add crushed gum, jiggery, mix well, again cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- spread evenly in a greased thali, cut in pieces.