Mango Colada Mousse Recipe
- 1 cup Mangoes (chopped)
- 3 qty Eggs (separated)
- 1 ½ tsp Gelatin (dissolved in ¼ cup mango juice)
- 4 oz Caster Sugar
- ¼ cup Mango Juice cup
- 8 oz Fresh Cream (whipped)
- ½ cup Coconut Milk heaped
- 3 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- Beat Yolks and sugar till its thick light and creamy, add to it mango juice dissolved gelatin and coconut milk.
- Beat egg whites stiff and beat cream, fold both in the yolks mixture along with desiccated coconut.
- In a serving bowl, spread chopped mangoes, pour prepared mousse mixture on top, chill it till its set.
- Decorate it with whipped cream and roated coconut flakes.