Rawa Barfi Recipe
- 125 gm Ghee
- 250 gm Suji
- 1 cup Water
- 250 gm Sugar
- 50 gm Desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Almonds and Pistachios Sliced (2 tbsp each)
- Heat ghee in a wok, add semolina and fry on a low flame till pink in color.
- Remove from stove.
- Boil water and sugar, prepare a 2 ½ string syrup.
- Add hot syrup to the fried semolina and mix well.
- Add the cocnut and cardamom powder.
- Spread the mixture on a greased metal tray, press evenly to level, sprinkle almond and pistachios, cut in squares using a greased sharp knife.