Tiramisu Toffee Trifle Pie Recipe
- 1 pound Butter cake
- 1 tbsp Coffee
- ¾ cup Water
- 200 gm Cream cheese
- 200 gm Fresh cream whipped
- ½ cup Caster sugar
- ½ cup Chocolate syrup
- 2 qty Crunchy chocolate bars finely chopped
- In a small cup combine coffee and warm water and keep aside.
- Cut pound cake into slices.
- Place cake pieces on bottom and sides of 9 inch deep pie plate.
- Drizzle coffee over cake pieces.
- In medium bowl beat together cream cheese.
- Sugar and chocolate syrup until smooth, add whipped cream.
- Spread filling evenly into pie plate.
- Sprinkle with chopped crunchy chocolate, chill until firm.