Crispy Green Masala Broast
- 1 qty Chicken (8 pcs with skin)
- 4 tbsp Green chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Salt heaped
- 4 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 qty Ginger inch piece
- 8 qty Garlic cloves
- 1 qty Egg 1
- ½ cup Flour heaped
- 3 tbsp Gram flour
- 1 to 2 qty Egg
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp green chili garlic sauce
- Blend together salt, yogurt, ginger garlic and green chili garlic sauce, marinate chicken with this paste and egg.
- Leave to marinate for 4 hours.
- Steam chicken for 30 mins, cool, dip in prepared batter and deep fry.
- Mix altogether in a bowl, dip chicken in batter, deep fry and serve with chatni & fries.