Delicious Potli Pulao Recipe
- 750 gm Beef
- 750 gm Rice
- 2 Onions
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 6 Green Chilies
- 4 Green Chilies Whole
- In a pan add 7 cups water, beef, ginger garlic paste, make a small pouch of muslin cloth.
- Add in 4 tbsp pulao masala, 1 onion sliced, cover and boil on low heat till beef tender.
- Then remove the beef from stock, measure stock and make up to 6 cups, sieve the stock, discard the pouch.
- Heat oil, fry onion golden, add boiled beef with stock.
- Add salt 1 tbsp, bring to boil, add in soaked rice, cover and cook till rice done.
- Leave it on dum, serve with raita.