Dum Kay Fried Kababs Recipe
- ½ kg Boneless Beef
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic
- 1 tbsp Green Chilies (grinded)
- 8 qty Whole Red Chilies
- 1 tsp Whole White Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 3 tbsp Suree Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Suree Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- ½ tsp All Spices
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 4 qty Green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 qty Eggs
- Bread Crumbs as required
- In a pressure cooker, add boneless beef with ginger garlic, grinded green chilies, whole red chilies, cumin seeds, salt and water.
- Cook till tender and dry, cool beef and chopperize.
- Then add in it mashed potatoes, chili sauce, soya sauce, chat masala, all spice, black pepper, chopped onion, chopped hara masala, egg 1.
- Mix well. Make into patty shaped kabab.
- Dip in egg and bread crumbs and deep fry.