Delicious Fish Biryani Recipe
- ½ kg Fish
- 1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp All Spice
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp White Cumin Roasted and Crushed
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 cup Brown Onion
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 4 Green Chilies Chopped
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1/2 kg Rice
- 1 tbsp. Whole Mix Spices
- 4 Fenugreek Leaves Small Bunches
- Marinate fish with salt, ginger garlic, chili powder, turmeric, all spice, cumin and lemon juice.
- Heat oil and shallow fry fish for 5 mins and keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and add fenugreek leaves, brown onion and the left over masala from the fish with chopped tomatoes and half cup water.
- Fry well; add in fish with coconut milk.
- Cover and leave it on dum.
METHOD FOR RICE:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add whole spices with soaked rice then add water salt.
- Cover and cook till rice done.
- Add all the fish mixture on top of the rice.
- Keep it on slow flame for 20 mins.
- Fish Biryani is ready, now serve to your family.