Fish kebabs Recipe
- 700 gm Fish Fillet
- 1 litre Water
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- 3 Potatoes, Cubed
- Oil (As Per Need)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Ground White Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg
- Bread Crumbs (As Required)
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- In a small pot add water, salt, garlic paste, and fish fillets and boil on a medium flame for 5-10 minutes until cooked. Now strain.
- Then in a bowl mash the boiled fish fillets gently and keep it aside for later use.
- In a small pot add cubed potatoes, water and boil for 5-10 minutes until it is cooked.
- Then in a bowl mash the boiled potatoes and save it for later use.
- Now, heat oil in a wok and saute the chopped onions until it is translucent, then add chopped chilies, stir fry and save it for later use.
To make kebabs:
- In a bowl combine mashed fish with mash potatoes, fried onions and green chilies
- Then add the salt, ground white pepper, red chili powder, paprika powder, ground black pepper, lemon juice, beaten egg and mix well.
- Now wet palms with a bit of oil, take the mixture and then make round kebabs.
- For coating, in a bowl of bread crumbs add salt, chili flakes and mix.
- Then coat each kebab.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the kebabs until they are golden brown from both sides.