Hara Tawa Kebab Recipe
Classic recipe made with roasted spinach and gram kebab. Its soft, its healthy and something you would love to learn.
- 2 tbsp Carrot boiled
- 2 tbsp Peas boiled
- 2 tbsp Green beans finely chopped boiled
- ½ cup Spinach blanched
- 1 qty Potato boiled and grated
- ½ cup Cottage cheese grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 qty Green chili chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- Bread crumbs as required
- Boil all the veggies and drain out the water very well, put vegetables in a food processor, make a fine mince and remove in a bowl.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients and mix well, divide the mixture into balls, press each ball between your palms to give it a tikki shape.
- Heat oil on a tawa, fry kebabs on low flame till crisp on both sides, remove and serve.