Jalfrezi Macaroni Recipe
- 300 gm Chicken Boneless
- 1 qty Capsicum (cut in large cubes)
- 3 pieces Tomato (cut in large cubes)
- 1 qty Onion (cut in large cubes)
- 8 tbsp Cooking Oil
- ½ cup Yogurt (whipped)
- ½ cup Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Ginger (sliced)
- 3 pieces Green Chili (sliced)
- Bake Parlor Macaroni, Bake Parlor Masala Mix Sachet (inside the pack)
- Boil pasta in salted boiling water for 5-7 minutes or till tender.
- Rinse under cold running water.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to pasta, mix and set aside.
- In a pan add remaining oil add chicken spice sachet and tomato paste for a minute.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring it to boil cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt, ginger, green chili and cook on high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add capsicum, onion and tomato and cook for ½ minute.
- Remove and serve hot with pasta.