Mirchi ka Salan Recipe
- 250 gm Thick green chilies
- ½ cup Tamarind juice
- 4 tsp Brown onion ground
- ¾ cup Oil
- 2 tsp Coconut powder roasted & grinded
- 2 tsp Peanuts roasted n grinded
- 1½ tsp Coriander powder
- 1½ tsp Cumin powder
- 1½ tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic
- Turmeric pinch
- 15 qty Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Onion seeds
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Heat oil add curry leaves and all the seeds, when slightly brown.
- Add in the slit green chilies, fry for 2 mins.
- Add all the spices with grounded onions, roasted and grinded masala.
- Add ½ cup water, cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Open add tamarind juice, keep it on dum.
- Lastly sprinkle coriander leaves and serve.