Nauratan Biryani Recipe
Nauratan Biryani has a royal – rustic taste that you’ll fall in love with. Feel royal in every bite of this Biryani.
- 750 gm Rice soaked and boiled
- 1 cup Brown onion
- 2 cubs Carrots cut in
- 2 cubs Potatoes cut in big
- 1 cup Peas
- 1 cut Brinjal in cubes
- 1 cup Beans
- 4 bunches Fenugreek (small chopped)
- 1½ cup Spinach finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2½ tsp Chili powder
- 1½ tsp Roasted &crushed cumin
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 4 qty Tomatoes chopperized
- ½ cup Coriander leaves
- 4 qty Green chilies
- ½ cup Mint leaves
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1 tsp Screw pine essence in yellow color
- ¾ cup Oil
- 1-½ tsp Salt
- Boil rice with whole spices and 2 tbsp salt till ¾ done.
- Heat oil, add ginger garlic paste, choti methi chopped with all the dry seasonings, chopperised tomatoes with ½ cup water
- Cover and cook till tomatoes tender, add all the chopped vegetables except brinjals and green chilies, add 1 cup water, cover and cook till vegetables done.
- Lastly add brinjals, green chilies mixed spices, leave it on dum. In a pan layer half the rice, put the vegetable mixture, top with chopped greens.
- Left over boiled rice, top with kewra and yellow color, leave it on dum, mix and serve with burhani