Oriental Chicken Recipe
- ½ kg Chicken Breast (Julienned)
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp HP Sauce
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 qty Onion (Round and Chopped in halves) large
- 1 qty Red Capsicum (Julienned)
- 1 qty Green Capsicum (Julienned)
- 1 qty Yellow Capsicum (Julienned)
- 1 qty Tomato (Julienned)
- 4 qty Mushroom (Sliced)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- ¼ cup Oil
- Marinate chicken with red and black pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, HP sauce, mustard and garlic.
- Heat oil, add in marinated chicken and pan fry.
- Now add brown sugar with onions slice and all the seasonings and sauces with vegetables, toss well.
- Do not over cook.
- Serve with herb garlic rolls.