Peshawari Murgh Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken (16 pieces)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (chopped) heaved
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped) heaved
- 2 qty Onion (chopped)
- 3 tsp Red Pepper (crushed)
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp All Spice Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Cumin (crushed)
- 4 qty Tomatoes (sliced)
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 4 qty Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Pomegranate Seeds (ground)
- ½ cup Oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion and fry till transparent.
- Add chicken with chopped ginger garlic all the spices and tomato.
- Cook chicken until tender.
- Add yogurt.
- Fry well until oil comes on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies.