Rajhistani beef with chili Recipe
- ½ kg Undercut beef thinly sliced
- ½ cup Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Hoisen sauce
- 4 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin roasted and crushed
- 1 tbsp Ginger julienne
- 6 qty Green chilies fine
- 1 qty Capsicum julienne
- Heat oil add ginger garlic paste with undercut julienne, fry for 5 minute.
- Add all the dry seasonings with tomato puree, yogurt and Hoisen sauce.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Lastly add julienne of green chilies and ginger, capsicum.
- Toss well and serve with rice.