Tamatur aur Hara Dhania Murgh Recipe
Tamatur aur Hara Dhania Murgh is a classic traditional dish that will delight you and your loved ones.
- 1 kg Chicken (16 pieces)
- ½ cup Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 qty Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic heaped
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander powder
- 1 ½ tsp Chili powder
- ¾ tsp All spice
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 3 qty Tomatoes blended
- 1 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- 4 qty Green chilies cut into halves
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice, ginger garlic and allspice for 30 mins, blend together onion and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a wok, add the blended mixture, fry until oil separates, add in all the dry seasonings with chicken.
- Cover and cook for 10 mins, add 1 cup water, cover and cook till chicken tender.
- Just before serving fold in 1 cup chopped coriander and green chilies, serve with nan.