Tawa Chicken Keema Recipe
- 400 g Chicken Mince
- 1 tsp Ginger Mince
- 1 tsp Garlic Mince
- 1 tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Ground Cumin
- Cubeb Powder (Tailed Pepper) Substitute All Spices
- 1 large Onions
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- In a pan, heat oil and add the ginger garlic paste along with chilli paste.
- Saute all for a minute.
- Now saute thinly sliced onions until translucent.
- Add chicken mince now.
- Throw in rest of the spices too.
- Saute it on a medium high heat until the raw smell fades away.
- Keep stirring in between.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and adjust salt at this stage.
- Sprinkle garam masala and mix well.
- Serve it with naans, parathas or fried rice.