Yogurt Chicken Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken (16 pieces)
- 1 ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Wooster sauce
- ½ cup Oil
- 2 qty Capsicum (cut into square cubes)
- 2 qty Onion (cut into square cubes)
- 2 qty Tomato (cut into square cubes)
- 6 qty Green chilies
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- ½ tsp All spice
- Marinate chicken with yogurt , crushed red pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce.
- Add Wooster sauce for two hours, heat ½ cup oil add in the marinated chicken.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 20 minutes, if required add ½ cup of water.
- Cover and cook till tender.
- In another pan heat 2 tbsp oil pan fry vegetables for just 2 minutes.
- Add to the chicken just before removing from fire.
- serve garnish with all spice, green chilies and coriander leaves.