Zeera Aalu Recipe
- ½ kg Potatoes pealed cubed and boiled
- 1 tbsp Zeera seeds
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 tsp Crushed red pepper heaved
- 1 tsp Khatai powder heaved
- 3 qty Green chilies cut horizontally
- 1 tsp Salt heaved
- 3 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Crushed coriander
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds.
- Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add green chilies with potatoes.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Add crushed red pepper, salt, Khatai powder and crushed coriander.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.