Shahjahani Handi Recipe
- 500 gm Boneless chicken (cubes)
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 qty Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 qty Kashmiri red chilies (soaked and grinded)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin (roasted and ground)
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds (roasted and ground)
- 10 qty Mint leaves
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 tsp All spice
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Cream
- 4 tbsp Brown onion (grounded)
- Marinate chicken cubes with yogurt; mayonnaise, grounded desiccated coconut and poppy seeds, ginger garlic paste, grounded kashmiri red chilies, black pepper, cumin and salt.
- Heat oil, fry marinated chicken for 10 minutes add in all spice, turmeric powder and lastly add in cream.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with 10 mint coriander leaves.