Anda Paratha Recipe
- 2 qty Flour dough for parathas
- 2 qty Eggs
- 1 qty Onion (chopped)
- 2 qty Green chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Green coriander
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Ghee as required
- Mix egg, onion, green chilies, green coriander and all spices in a bowl.
- Make a paratha; put on tawa then flip the side and pour half egg mixture on top of paratha with a little ghee.
- Now turns the side and fry from other side with ghee.
- In same way make other paratha.
- Serve hot egg paratha.
- Note: Use non stick tawa to make egg paratha for a perfect result.