Cheese Naan Recipe
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 qty Egg
- 1 ½ tsp Yeast
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- ¼ cup Clarified Butter (melted)
- 1 ½ cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- In a bowl put flour, egg, yeast, salt, sugar, powder milk
- Knead with lukewarm water into a soft dough.
- Leave to rise for 1 hour until doubled.
- Punch down dough.
- Make into 5 or 6 balls.
- Spread to a saucer size.
- Fill with grated cheese mixed with coriander.
- Again form into a ball.
- Roll gently to a quarter plate size.
- Put on a greased oven tray.
- Bake on 190 degrees for 12 to 15 mins
- Remove, brush with ghee and serve immediately.