Easy Homemade Peri Peri Masala
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Masala
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Black Salt
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Amchur Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Onion Flakes
- ½ tsp Dried Parseley
- 1 tsp Sugar
- To a hand mortar pestle add all the items listed under 'to crush' and crush it well. It will be slightly coarse only, set aside.
- To a small mixing bowl - add all the items along with the crushed mixture.
- Mix well now the homemade peri peri masala is ready. You can use this for any starters like french fries, makhana etc.
- Store Peri Peri Masala in airtight container.
- You can taste it and adjust according to your liking too.
- I have used kashmiri red chilli powder for bright color you can use normal chilli powder but reduce it as it will be very spicy.