Delicious Egg Noodles Recipe
- 2 ½ cup Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Stir flour and salt together in a large bowl. Add eggs, milk, and butter.
- Knead dough until smooth, about 5 minutes. Let rest in a covered bowl for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll dough out to a thickness of 1/8 to 1/4 inch. Cut into desired lengths and shapes.
- Allow to air-dry before cooking, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente, about 5 minutes.