Homemade Tomato Puree Recipe
- 1 kg Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- In blender jug, add tomatoes, blend well and strain with the help of the strainer in a pot.
- Turn on the flame and cook on medium low flame until thickens (approx. 30-35 minutes) & keep stirring in between.
- Add lemon juice, mix well & cook for 6-8 minutes more to reduce moisture. Let it cool down
How To Store Tomato Puree?
- Can be stored in an air tight jar or container for up to 2 weeks in refrigerator. Can be stored in ice trays or small containers for up to 6 months in freezer.