How To Cook Chickpeas on Stove?
- 1 kg Chickpeas
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- Unfold the packet of dried chickpeas in a bowl.
- Wash and fill the bowl with water. Soak overnight or minimum 6 to 8 hours.
- After soaking, gently wash and drain the water.
- Fill a deep pan with 1.5-liter water. Heat up the water.
- Add the chickpeas to the water. Also add salt and soda.
- Cover the pan for 01 hour on medium heat.
- Make sure to check the level of water during cooking. After 01 hour, chickpeas will be ready to eat.
How to Store Chickpeas:
- After cooking, cool down the chickpeas as it comes to room temperature. Now distribute in portions and make a pack in a container or ziplock bag. when you need to take it out. Just microwave to defrost.
- You can store for 01 to 02 months in the refrigerator