Smoked Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups Bow pasta (boiled)
- ½ cup Sweet corn
- 2 qty Egg whites (boiled and chopped)
- 10-12 qty Black olives
- 1 qty Tomato (cubes)
- 1 qty Capsicum (cubes)
- 3 tsp Sweet corn
- ½ cup Chicken tikka chunks (chopped)
- 4 ounce Cheddar cheese (cubes)
- 1 tsp Crushed red chili
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Sweet chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salad leaves as required
- In a bowl mix all together, boiled pasta, sweet corn, boiled and chopped egg whites.
- Black olives, tomato, capsicum, chicken tikka chunks, cheddar cheese, crushed red chili, salt, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and sugar, mix all well.
- Serve over a bed of salad leaves.