Chiang Mai Noodles Recipe
Chiang Mai Noodles will make you slurp on every single bite! You can have these any day and everyday because they are that delicious.
- ½ packet Noodles
- 1 packet Chicken fries chopped
- 1 cup Spring onion diced diagonally
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Red chili crushed
- 2 tbsp Red curry paste
- 1 qty Carrot thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp Sweet chili sauce
- 1 qty Capsicum sliced
- Soak noodles for 15 mins, drain and keep aside, heat oil in a wok, add onion, chopped garlic, red chilies and curry paste, fry for 2 mins, add chicken with ¼ cup water, cook until tender, add vegetables and noodles.
- Lastly add chopped greens.
- Serve immediately with sweet chili sauce.