Marvelous Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 8 oz Elbow Macaroni
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 ½ oz Butter
- 1 oz Onions (chopped)
- 1 oz Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- 8 oz Double Cream
- 4 oz White Vinegar (Acc. to taste)
- Cook the macaroni until just tender Drain.
- Heat the butter and cook the onion in it until soft, about 10 min.
- Stir in the flour, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add the cream and vinegar and cook over a low heat, stir constantly, until this sauce is thickened.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Mix together the macaroni and cheese sauce.
- Put into a greased casserole.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven on 180 degree for 15 min. Serve with buttered fresh leaf spinach.