Stuffed Capsicum Recipe
- ½ kg Mince
- ½ cup Onion brown
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 qty Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ qty Coriander leaves chopped (bunched)
- 2 qty Green chilies chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 250 gm Capsicum
- Heat oil add brown onion with all the seasonings, ¼ cup water and chopped tomatoes, fry well, add mince then add half cup water.
- Cover and cook till mince tender, cut capsicum from top, scoop the inside, fill with prepared mince.
- Cover with top, cook in the same pan that as used to prepare mince.
- Add ¼ cup water till capsicum are soft and tender.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander and green chilies.