Three Beans Chaat Recipe
- 2 cups Boiled chick peas
- 1 tin Baked beans
- 1 tin Baked kidney beans
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 4 qty Green chilies chopped
- ½ cup Tomatoes (seedless, cubed)
- ½ cup Sweet & Sour chutney
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 15 qty Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp Coriander (roasted and ground)
- 1 tsp Cuming (roasted & ground)
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 qty Potato (cubed and boiled) large
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sweet Sauce
- Heat oil add curry leaves and chopped onions.
- Add all the above seasonings and sauces with beans.
- Add boiled chick peas and boiled potatoes.
- Mix well , Remove.
- Add in all the chopped greens and tomatoes.