Spanish chicken salad Recipe
- 1 qty Chicken breast boiled and shredded
- 1 qty Carrot cut into half and then in wedges
- ½ cup Hunter beef cubes
- ½ cup Boiled peas
- 1 qty Potato boiled and cut in cubes
- 1 qty Onion small sliced into rings
- 1 qty Capsicum cut into tiny cubes
- 8 qty Olives
- 2 to 3 qty Red reddish slice thinly
- 2 cups Iceberg lettuce
- 2 qty Eggs boiled chopped
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp White pepper
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- ½ tsp Mustard paste
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, pour the dressing over salad, toss well, line a serving platter with lettuce leave.
- Decorate salad with boiled eggs, garnish with parsley and onion rings.
- Put all in a air tight jar and shake well before using.