Matka Coffee Recipe
- ½ cup Caster Sugar
- ¼ cup Instant Coffee
- 3 tbsp Hot Water
- 5 tbsp Prepared Coffee Base
- ½ litre Milk
- Clay Pot (soaked in water for 2 hours)
- Instant Coffee Ground For Garnishing
Prepare Coffee Base:
- In a bowl add caster sugar, instant coffee and hot water. Beat until it changes color to light brown & become frothy. Coffee base is ready!
- Use instant or you can be stored in an air tight jar for up to 2 weeks in refrigerator.
For Tandoori Coffee:
- In a kettle add milk & let it boil.
- Add 4-5 tbs of prepared coffee base & whisk well. Set aside.
- Dip clay molds in water for 2 hours.
- Heat the clay pot on flame. Place the clay pot in a pot & add tandoori coffee in it.
- Serve hot!